This notice sets out the personal data which Chapter Two may collect from users of this website and the purposes for which such personal data may be used by Chapter Two. Chapter Two will not use any personal data which it collects from users of this website for any purpose other than those set out below.
This policy may be updated from time to time at Chapter Two’s sole discretion. The policy was last updated on 23 May 2018.
- When you place an order, we will store the personal data you provide and use it for fulfilling your order or to contact you if we have any queries about your order or any difficulties in fulfilling it.
- We will also store the personal data you provide for seven years from the date of your order in case you request a refund or any issues, including regulatory issues, arise in connection with your order.
- When you send us an enquiry via our website, we will retain any personal data you provide as part of your enquiry for up to one month after the date on which we consider, acting reasonably, that your query has been resolved, unless there is a legal obligation to retain the communication for a longer period.
- We may retain all email communications to or from Chapter Two for up to six months from the date of the communication, unless there is a legal obligation to retain the communication for a longer period. If you send us an enquiry via email, we may therefore retain a copy of any email communication to or from you for up to six months from the date of the communication, unless there is a legal obligation to retain the communication for a longer period.
- If you ask to receive our second-hand catalogue by email, we will store your name and email address for the purpose of sending you each catalogue by email when it is released.
- We will retain your name and address until you ask us to delete them or we become aware that they are out of date.
Third partiesChapter Two will not provide any of your personal data to third parties.
CookiesOur website uses the following cookies:
__cfduid - issued by CloudFlare: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-Cloudflare-cfduid-cookie-do-
frontend - used to identify customers to facilitate the shopping process for customers who log in to our website
- You have the right to request access to any personal data which we may hold about you, to ask us to correct any of your personal data we hold, to object to any processing of your personal data and to ask us to delete any personal data which we may hold about you.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our enquiries page.
- You may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office if you have any concerns about our handling of your personal data. The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office can be found at www.ico.org.uk
3 Conduit Mews
London SE18 7AP
tel: +44 20 8316 5389
email: [email protected]
VAT number: GB 527 4079 39
The Chapter Two Trust is a registered Charity No. 1053047