Lectures on the Doctrine of the Holy Spirit
This book presents 10 lectures on the Holy Spirit from John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, Ephesians and Revelation.
Mr. Kelly was one of the remarkable men whom God used mightily to expound His precious Word.
When many of his ecclesiastical contemporaries had capitulated to biblical criticism which deeply undermined confidence in the inspired Word of God, Mr. Kelly remained true to "...the faith once for all delivered to the saints."
Mr. Kelly was an outstanding scholar who deeply loved the Word of God and the precious Savior of whom it speaks from cover to cover.
- The New Birth and Eternal Life (John 3)
- The "Well of Water Springing up unto Everlasting Life" (John 4)
- "Rivers of Living Water" (John 7)
- The Paraclete or Comforter (John 14-16)
- "Receive Ye the Holy Ghost" (John 20)
- The Gift of the Spirit and the Gifts (Acts 2; 8; 10; 19)
- In the Spirit and the Spirit in You (Rom. 8)
- "Baptized by One Spirit into One Body" (1 Cor. 12)
- "An Habitation of God through the Spirit" (Eph. 2)
- The Spirit in the Apocalypse as compared with the Epistles (Rev.1; 19)
|Number of Pages||331|