Leaves from the Book, Vol. 3
Mr. F. W. Grant was born in London, England, in 1834, moved to Canada at age 21 and was ordained to the ministry of the Church of England. Upon further study of the Word and reading books of the type still published by Believers Bookshelf, he left his parish to gather to the Lord's name alone. Later he moved to the USA. His most famous writing was the Numerical Bible, bound in seven large volumes and still in print. He passed into the presence of the Lord he served in 1902 on his 68th birthday.
Leaves from the Book was written by Frederick W. Grant, and has been out of print some years. Believers Bookshelf, Inc. now presents this classis book in three volumes.
- The First Resurrection and the Body that Shall Be
- New Creation
- A Feast for the Lord
- "Despise Not Prophesyings"
- A Fragment as to Discipline
- The Gospels and the Offerings
- The "Only Begotten" and the "First Born"
- His Yoke and our Rest
- Christ's Work ans Priest on Earth
- "Breadth and Length and Depth and Height"
- The Man of God
- Address to my Brethren
|Author||Grant, F. W.|
|Number of Pages||413|