The Bible's teaching about Christ, creation, atonement, resurrection and other themes explained.
Understanding Christianity as a series of books published to provide the Christian reader with a clear and direct understanding of the Christian faith based upon what the Bible actually says.
This volume, Key Teachings, addresses such subjects as the Person of Christ, creation, atonement, resurrection and other important themes. In a day in which many of the foundations of the Christian faith are under attack, this book reaffirms the Biblical teachings about the Christian faith.
- The Inspiration and Authority of the Bible
- The Deity and Humanity of Christ
- Creation, and the Fall of Man
- Atonement: Its Meaning and True Character
- Propitiation and Substitution
- Resurrection and Glory
- Future Punishment: Its Character and Duration
- The Work and Indwelling of the Spirit of God
- The Last Adam - The Second Man
- Fatherhood and Sonship
- The Believer's Present Position on Earth, and Christ's Present Service in Heaven
- The Second Advent: The Day of Redemption
- Summary and Conclusion
|Author||Hole, F. B.|
|Number of Pages||151|