A Study of Election, The Gospel and God’s Pathway; And, Election and Predestination
Election! What a controversial subject! It seems to fascinate and repulse people at the same time! People always have had many personal ideas about election, often from taking a set of verses in isolation from all Scripture.
We will look at free will, the terrible ruined condition of fallen man, the sufficiency of the work of Christ for all people, the doctrine of election from Scripture, wrong attitudes toward election, election in government, the relation between election, gospel preaching and God's pathway, and a number of other aspects.
An article by Leslie M. Grant, Election and Predestination concludes the book.
- Why Did I Write This Book?
- Other Reasons for this Book
- Definition of Election
- Brief History of the Election Controversy
- Three Prevalent Views
- The Root Principles
- Free Will
- The Problem from Scripture
- The Gospel Flows Freely
- The Doctrine of Election from Scripture
- How About Children?
- New Birth and Quickening
- Two Wrong Attitudes Toward Election
- I'm Not Convinced
- Closing Thoughts as to Election to Salvation
- Election in the Affairs of Men
- But I'm Not Saved
- The Relationship Between Election, the Gospel and God's Pathway
- Obedience and the Gospel
- A Closing Plea
- Leslie M. Grant's Election and Predestination
|Author||Daniel, R. P., Grant, L. M.|
|Number of Pages||100|